Previous Lawyer Next Lawyer

Gerald P. Goulder - Goulder Immigration Law Firm

Mr. Gerald P. Goulder

www.gouldervisa.com


Goulder Immigration Law Firm
204 Muirs Chapel Road
Suite 105

Greensboro, NC 27410
USA
(336) 808-1119

Goulder Immigration Law Firm is a boutique firm practicing exclusively immigration, visa and nationality law. My practice is different than most—the reason I practice immigration law is to enable me to work directly with my clients. Each of my clients works directly with me, the immigration lawyer, rather than with administrative staff.    

I have practiced law for over 30 years. My varied legal background provides my clients practical legal experience not offered by many other immigration law firms.  My clients have included: the State of Ohio, when I was an Assistant Attorney General and Special Prosecutor; and small and medium sized businesses, when I worked in private practice in the 1980’s.  I also founded and grew a start up retail business into $21 million annual sales and 18- full and part time employees, as Chairman and CEO, and handled not only managing the business, but also the firm’s regulatory law practice. Presently, my clients include many families and businesses who turn to me for assistance and guidance as immigration counsel.